I suggest you ...

Add a "BEST QUESTION" feature

instead of only giving each question an option for Best answer. We should enable the community to filter UP best questions. Popular may do this but, if members could rate a question on a sliding scale 1-4 then "tag" it as a "Best question" relative to Category then you could not only show most popular or most Hit, but actual most effective!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jhcuatro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Admintimschmoyer (Admin, MinistryQuestions.com) responded  · 

The “Popular Questions” tab is populated based on the question’s rating, hits, and number of answers, but you’re looking for something that’s nominated for the popular/best list a bit more intentionally by users, right?

We added a “Best of Answers” to the front page of the site, too, but it’s only visible if you’ve enabled it under your account settings. But again, that box is dynamically populated based on some of the same statistics as the “Popular Questions.”

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jhcuatro commented  · 

Yes, a bit more intentionally from users, maybe helping others from, "RECREATING" similar questions? But maybe people have different responses after some time, IDK?!?! Yes, a lot like the "best answers" feature, different than the popular questions, though. Thanks for your clarification, ROCK on TIM, doin awesome!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base