I suggest you ...

Ability to respond to your own questions / debates

I think it would serve to increase the exchange and interaction by having the option to respond back to comments made to your posted questions or debates.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    iamryno shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • phpgator commented  · 

Tim, if you still need this done please email me. I think I could help and it wouldn't cost you anything. I don't know if this site was done in PHP, but if it was, then I should definitely be able to help!

• iamryno commented  · 

I guess we need to pray that a mystery envelop containing exactly $100 shows up in your mail real soon. Thanks Tim.

• iamryno commented  · 

as a follow up to my question, I'm finding the edit option a way to sort of accomplish this. I like the idea of giving the original asker the option to respond to each contributing answer'er. Tim, just pray about it :)

• boomercates commented  · 

i personally feel it will help if the questioneer could be allowed "x" amount of comments.and whoever they comment to will recieve a comment to answer back.as long as the questioneer uses a comment to that person? could that be the answer? i dunno..but it is my 2 cents worth! "x" could equal 2,3, 4etc. but i would keep the number of comments for the questioneer low.just enought to answer"what if"

• boomercates commented  · 

sometimes an answer can spark another question for the questioneer? but if the questioneer cant ask...it seems like it may not be a help to them after all? they can only go by peoples first response...i see the thin line Tim is not wanting to cross and I agree about it becoming another internet forum...we just need to figure out the best way to be most helpful for the questioneer?

• Admintimschmoyer (Admin, MinistryQuestions.com) commented  · 

Thanks for your feedback! I'll have to think through this a bit because I don't want the answers section to become just like another Internet user forum. Nor do I want ongoing discussions in the answers that could get off-topic or detract from the question that was originally asked. Maybe limit it for only the original "asker" to post 1 comment in each answer and get only 1 response to it?

• jhcuatro commented  · 

you can by posting comments under the persons answer....In the debate section. Yes, I agree for the answer section, but only the original Asker, should be able to comment. Everyone else has the power to answer!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base